Thursday, June 28, 2007

27 June CG - Gross Things

Burps, farts, even sacrificial alien tissue paper are hot topics of the day. Man, if they were to audit our cg's activities, dunno if can get chop sirim from church or not :P

I noticed that NOT a single soul ordered Indomie from Hannah's mamak. Used to be our staple after cg order. But since the standard jatuh last week, we all scared liao. No more, no more. At least until after we forget and start craving for Indomie again.

Jia Thiam, don't forget to upload the videos and pics, yea? Can't wait to see 'em all! Also please photoshop the pics before posting them. Remove the shine from our noses and all, ya? Emkoi!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys.

I'm seen the pics and video. Can I upload them this weekend? I have presentation on tmr and Friday. Emkoi as well. Nice hanging out with you guys

Jia Thiam

Ariel said...

'K lar. Can't wait till this weekend :D

Unknown said...

Hey JT, send the pics to me to do some touch up first. haha! *bluek*

Anonymous said...

You want the video as well? The one you laught the most?

Oh yeah! I had a terrible stomachache last night. Woke up twice. This morning I had another one. Was wondering whether anyone had the same thing like me after the mamak thingy? ^ ^

Jia Thiam

Cassy T said...

you should post about this tummyache la jt. it might be small but it's interesting to read and indefinitely deserves a room of its own instead of being squeezed into comments. ahem.

i do have tummy aches. in fact just only. but it wasn't after the mamak la. it was.... natural.

Cassy T said...

oh and yt can u send an invitation to tomyamgirl@gmail.com?

and delete this shopgirl one? because... well, you know why. this account i've abandoned already. so i want it in my tomyamgirl instead of here hahas. cos when i blog i go there instead.

and ooh i can safely say i love the new layout ^^

Anonymous said...

Tomyamgirl......

I'll definitely write an article about my stomach ache. Just stay tune

Jia Thiam