Monday, July 2, 2007

shopGirl = tomyamgirl

Oh dash it.

I forgot to set my tomyamgirl to tomyamGirl

more systematic ma. Anyways, JT I'm awaiting your tummyache post. But since it was so long ago, I bet you forgotten the pain.

And also tomyamgirl = Casandra. =D

I'm still at college. In the lab. I can't bear to go back. There's absolutely nothing to do at home. Except study. :(

When did my life become so drab?

Oh yea. I remember when. When my internet went poof.


At least I still have the Sims 2 to play with! Hahas, I'm looking forward to this week's meet. I feel so bored without my internet world =(

It is now time to go on. Back to my drab room. With its drab atmostphere as my roommate has moved out (Not a bad prospect I'd say) I remembered wishing I was alone, then I wouldn't feel so irksome... BUT THAT WAS WHEN I HAD MY INTERNET.

But still. Privacy is as best as one can erm. Have.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

When's your roomie coming back? We missed her but I guess not as much as you, you internet deprived thing, you. Kesian.

Tom Yam Girl said...

T.T She's only back on the 8th of July. Sad sad world. Sigh.