Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Same question in a week

People start asking me , and manyyy of them

X1:do you have a gf?
Me:no
X1:why not?
Me:why yes?
X1:pilot maaa..
Me:huh? pilot must have gf wan meh? is it a requirement?
X1:nop...nvm
(no answer)
...
X2:so going back for your girl eh?
Me:i dun have any..
X2:dun bluff lah
Me:really :S
...
X3:what do you think of girls?
Me:wonderful
X3:what is so wonderful?
Me:girls?
X3:wei , i asking you la
Me:can you imagine a life with all guys? that will be very gay right?
X3:yeah... but you havent answer the question
Me:i answered already , i don't want to explain more.
(hint:X3 is a girl)
...
X4:u ***boyfriend??
Me:hah? nop
X4:but *** said so
Me:hah? big brother only
(no answer after that)
...
X5:can I meet you one day?
Me:sure
X5:how about tmmrw?
Me:sorry.. bz with work...
X5:i see.. do you have a girlfriend?
X5:sorry to get personal.
Me:i dun have any girlfriend,not thinking about it atm
X5:then you must be hopeless
Me: :/
(no answer)
...
X6:wei , my sister likes you la , she not preety meh?
Me:take care of her
X6:she broken hearted already la , go date with her la
Me:play pinball or any games with her
X6:woi , now pilot so lansi ady arrr?
Me:wei , i didnt even meet nor talk nor see a picture
of your sister before.
X6:tat's y la have to meet her
Me:...
...
What's with this world pushing me to have someone?There are many more actually , but I didnt take heed of them anymore . When guys talk about girl , more to the expects of body and face . When girls talk about guys , more to the character and the height (+machoness) . I just simply do not want to take this to importance . Sometimes I pretend to be blur , so that I wouldn't listen to them or get influenced by them . Sometimes people cry on me because they had breakups and heartbreaks . In this world there is neverending perfect looking mate for yourself . You tend to hop hop hop like a kangaroo for a perfecter perfecter mate and break many hearts . That's is why we need God to guard our hearts for such downfall against breakups. Note that sometimes when we talk about what we like in the opposite gender loudly might offend people around , like Joyce Meyer said , don't think of how people can offend you , think of how you can offend people . Kelam kabutla , girls aren't the ones I am desperate live for . It is God I am desperate live for and I trust He will find a mate for me . 'Be infinity not worldy'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo!!