Sunday, September 16, 2007

Episode 1

Its 4am , and Im waiting for my 20 minutes download to finish for the sim . hehehe . Anyway... what to post while waiting... yeah. Im not good at preaching , maybe just good to write whatever I know only . Today's topic maybe about ... our daily anger . Hehe , a good topic . Now lets get started . (Pls comment what you think) . Getting angry with people is a natural thing that is happening throught our daily lives . Its how we control it and make it as a good habit be in the right sight of God .

Lets say , fast drivers . They pass you at the speed of 200km/h . Then you tend to hear from parents or from your heart , "this guy ah , young blood , speed and dun care about people's lives" . Come to think of it , maybe its true . But I can recommend a more positive way of thinking , and it is effective of being not so judgemental towards people.. its good for the mind too and at least people see how pure/different you are . The way is to look it as "Maybe he is rushing to the hospital .. for some reason" . What ya think? hehe .

Lets go to the next scenario , people scold you for no reason .. no reason at all . They just like to scold you . Sometimes they enjoy it . They bring you down , humilate you in front of people . Hmmm... tough isn't it ? Getting this scolding almost yer whole life by the same person ... How to handle this , even I am in the process . But at least its getting better . You see , thats the good thing for us to think about God . Because we are focus and narrowed about how we are ONLY concern of how God thinks about us , therefore we just somehow feel better . If people start thinking like "Yeah , that's Jou , and he has been a playboy amongst all the stewardess" . Sad , but if you know its not true , then just keep it to yourself . If you understand what God is like then you will pray "Oh Lord , forgive whoever it is , I know its not true , nevertheless , I trust you can do something about this matter , I release these problems to you" . May sound bitter (bitter to forgive) , but try to get use to this and apply it to heart . Definitely you will feel alot better . Because you will get this feeling like , "This person have all these ppl to tell on earth and have them believe all the false rumours about it . Nevertheless.. this person just have people on these earth to speak bad about you .Comparatively I have God with me , because God is far beyond more then people on these earth , to believe that I truely am not a playboy.God will help me ."

That reminds me ,
Believe and love ... they are 2 different meanings . I believe in Jesus . Oh yes..most people does . Believing only doesn't help much in daily lives that is because , believing is just to know Jesus exist . So what... get on our lives lo . But , to love is entirely different . The reason is because to kau tim believing also . I know Jesus existed and I just simply love Him . I want Him to be proud of me , what am I going to do ? .. aaaaaaa..... now what are you going to do?
hehehe... to actually love Jesus , is not to follow whatever people ask to say or do .. it is by knowing how Jesus lived on earth . He came here to be a perfect example . So know His life first and think why He does this and that .. then slowly apply to your own life lo . hehe. (dun apply until you think you are God:dangerous , ill tell later.)

Okie that's all for today , I gotta go now , good night and post comment about this . Im also still learning actually .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, yes... anger.

sometimes i cannot help it when people annoy me.

Recently my temper is hot and rising, the slightest provocation would drive me yelling.

Like this huge, big boned michael from college who likes to play and poke at people...


and he always disturbs me and it's really gahhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrr

i think yar... should leave it to god sometimes..

haha okay i gotta go now.. got class