Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Yo

Today, everyone blogs.

JT:

My holiday has arrived. Whole body began to itch, hunger for something to occupied myself during my holiday period. That is how I get myself stucked at Tesco Klang for two days. I worked as Brand Ambassador for Maggi Mee. Sounded cool? The fact is, I'm working as a food sampler to Maggi Mee. My clients consists of children to grandparents. My job is pretty simple. You just need to talk and talk and talk to convince them to actually buy your product.

A phrase I'll never forget while working is

Maggi Mee saya bukan saja ada satu perencah
Bukan dua,
Bukan tiga
Tapi Lima jenis perencah
Itulah yang membuat Maggi Mee kita lebih sedap

My salary for this job has been spent off to CG members

YT:

Just had that very nice Indomie thanks to JT. I guess I want to blog about the blessings of good friends and toxic friends. Good friends are good - for obvious reasons. You feel safe with them. Affirmed. Loved. Accepted.

Toxic friends on the surface are bad for health. They can erode your self-esteem. Make you feel bad about yourself and things around you. They cause you to be emotionally bankcrupt and because of this bankcruptcy, you find yourself subconciously seeking for affirmation from places that you are not supposed to. And sometimes, they even cause jaw aches.

But in retrospect, they are good in the sense that they make you realise that you do not need their acceptance nor affirmation. You don't even need to expect them from others. Such expectations will only cause frustrations and accute emptiness in your heart. Through such friendships, I've learned to set boundaries and leaning upon the assurance of God that He knew just what He was doing when He made me. And that was what gave me strength, meaning and purpose.

So, thank God for friends -both good and toxic. It all does work out for good in the end.

Cassy:

Hello. It's been so long since I blogged. The keyboard is so far away from the screen so it's a bit strange. And the buttons are hard to press. Yesterday I voluntarily joined the music and the chees club. Chess because I do miss playing chinese chess.

The other day I watched Rattatouille and I was having much fun. I watched it with a friend who is probably in Russia now continuing his studies. It was fun. After the movie, we were about to go home when I noticed there was a mother dog and her young pups. 5 were dead. They were black in colour. The only one alive was a sandy coloured little puppy. It was snuggling against its dead sibling. I nearly took it back with me thinking that it will die if I didn't.

But I didn't take it back with me because perhaps the mother let the others die. I hope it's still surviving.

And oh, I was persuaded to join the Gym club. And... lo. I'm a fellow gymer now. Dumbells are not for me but they told me The Treadmill has my name on it. Thought I should improve my health as I'm always sick.

Yesterday I was slightly pissed because of my coursemate. He told me that I was troublesome, 'mafan' when he had to borrow me his notes. Offended, I coldly and sharply told him to keep his notes. I have no need for it. It's like, maybe it's just me, that I'd find it no trouble at all to lend others my notes. It's like, I thought he was a friend and there he was telling me that it is such a bother to help me.

I was stunned la. Cos he really did mean it. Aish, and I got so pissed la. But it's okay.

Today JT treated us dinner. Yum. Erm, I ordered a lot because I thought that I would be paying it by myself. Lala Thanks JT =D

Okay, I'm signing off now. Oh btw, there was a very strange question that was asked of me the other day.

'If someone courted you, how long would it be till you would accept?'

What a question right?

Jo:





Dah lama tunggu untuk hannah post ... Nevermind :P




Tuan tuan dan Puan puan ,


Waktu sekarang ialah pukul 3:10 pagi . Ini bermakna saya sepatutnya tidur . Tapi jangan bimbang , kini saya tengah minum susu sambil blogging . ehem . too lame , must speak English .

Ladies and Gennermen ,

The time is 3:10 AM . Please do not worry , I won't be sleeping after I finish drinking my Goodday Fresh Milk from Tesco which is about RM8 nowadays and finish blogging in the Klangyouth blogspot . On the behalf of Lalat Air , I hope you enjoy our today's good slurping maggi by Leading Cook JT . Our flight takes about ... according to my milk which is 100 mililitres at the rate of 200mililitres per hour , well we might take about 30 minutes . so approximately we will be reaching our destination at 3:40 pm . The weather on our destination is black , because it is still dark . Temperature is changing from 20degrees to 29 degrees , because Im releasing my hands from the milk and the traffic load at the destination is rather busy , due to ppl sleeping on the runway .Anyway I hope you will enjoy this flight and thank you for flying Lalat Air.

No comments: