Sunday, September 16, 2007

leave me alone

My tears are rolling down my cheek after I read those nasty comments those 'human' commented on my blog.
They are trying to ruin my reputation, my image.
Why on earth they pick on me?
I was so sad and weak and I wanted to call some of my close friends but I can't.
Coz some of them are in overseas, some busy with studies & etc.
And some are not even on MSN.
Well, I wanted to blog badly to express how I felt right now but I can't.
It's MY blog but I can't blog there no more.
Luckily I still can blog here.
K, you guys might think that it's silly to cry over those plp or comments.
Yea, I know it's silly but I can't take control of it. I failed to do so.
I'm feeling very weak right now.
I'm having exams on Tues & Wed, I have alot of things to plan for & etc.
I really had alot of things to do and worried about.
Out of a sudden, this kind of things happen again.
There's a limit for ERVERYTHING!
What I've done wrong that you guys need to treat me like that?
Why can't ALL OF YOU just leave me alone.
This is not the first time, come on guys, why can't all of you just ignore me?
I have nothing to ask from you guys But I just want you guys to
LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,

I have read your post and I wanted to comment at your blog but it's blocked le! hahaha

Hmm, these kinda people just ignore la, no need to cry over it =)

Steffi said...

Hannah, you can privatise your blog, just chosen readers can read it.